Free cellular/mobile data usage and free roaming coverage across all major cellular networks in US, all Americas and Europe, 54 countries in total.
In-vehicle optimized GPS antenna keeping track of vehicle position and registers all vehicle trips including start/stop address, current position and trip path.
Tripple-axis motion detection keeping track of sudden movements such as hard brakes or rapid accelerations. Sends an alert if the vehicle has been in an accident.
The Automile Box plugs into your vehicle’s diagnostic port (OBD-II), standard in most cars manufactured since 1996 and usually located under your dash. Installation is quick and easy and only takes a few seconds.
- Smallest OBD-II device on the market
- Installs in less than 15 seconds
- Works with most vehicles since 1996
- Free GSM connectivity in 54 countries
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Over-the-air firmware upgrades
- Wireless encryption: 256-bit
- GSM Jamming Detection
Weight and Dimensions
- 40 x 40 x 20 mm (1.57 x 1.57 x 0.78 in)
- 31 g (1.1 oz)
- In-vehicle optimized GPS antenna
- Location tracking
- CE, FCC, E-13
- TüV OBD-II Certified
- -40ºC to +85ºC (operating)
- -40ºC to +85ºC (storage)
- Triple-axis motion detection
- Keeps track of sudden movements
- Crash alerts
- LED status indicators
- QR-code simplifies device registration